Becoming a Member
The Gene Keys Society for the Advancement of Humanity is a custodian-led and membership-based non-profit organisation. Our purpose is to enable global access to the Gene Keys teachings, and to serve the world through implementing our vision of personal and shared prosperity. We welcome anyone anywhere who is attracted by the Gene Keys and feels inspired to embody the Society’s Values and Principles.
The Gift of Commitment
“Commitment has its own wild morality. When your energy says Yes to something or someone, it is showing its readiness to engage in a cycle of learning and evolution that could lead to the most extraordinary possibilities…” (Gene Key 29)
- Global membership directory and messaging tools
- Forums, news feeds and blogs for Member participation
- Richard Rudd’s 2017 Dare To Be Divine Webinar Series
- Ability to Contribute to the Gene Keys Living Library
- Interactive Hologenetic Member Profile
- Guidance and informal support for self development and personal projects
- Community Marketplace for news of events and members’ creative offerings
- Participation in an evolving Gene Keys community
- Learning to live in Synarchy with like-minded and loving companions
Gene Keys Society Members Commit to:
- Embody Gene Keys Society Values and Principles
- Participate authentically in the community
- Treat others the way they wish to be treated
- Take responsibility for their personal experience and its effect on the whole
- Keep member contact details and subscription payments up to date
- Reserve membership access for personal use
- Respect Gene Keys copyright
Join the Gene Keys Society and become a co-creator in our community
Also Coming in 2017 for Members
- Start and join Gene Keys Guilds – special interest and geographically defined groups with their own higher purpose of learning and service (Hall of Guilds opening by mid-2017)
- Register as a Gene Keys Ambassador (Ambassador Program coming 2017 for Members who have completed the Golden Path and studied the Gene Keys for a minimum of 18 months)
- Play the new Delta Fellowship multi-level game for self-illumination, team and community coherence (opening for play 2017)
- Stand for the Society’s Community Council (forming second half 2017)
- Consult the Gene Keys Oracle!
Not Yet Decided?
Whether membership resonates with you or not at this time, we hope you’ll enjoy this gift of an audio recording about the 29th Gene Key. In it, Richard Rudd shares a teaching on the Shadow of Half-Heartedness, the Gift of Commitment and the Siddhi of Devotion.
Its insights and lessons apply in life, in and beyond the Gene Keys Society!
Listen to “Gene Key 29 – Commitment”
“The only real commitment is commitment to your own inner guidance in the now. Finding this guidance is dependent on you surrendering to the life force within you.”
Richard Rudd: Gene Key 29